Are you looking for a quick and delicious dinner recipe? Look no further! Pork Chops on the Blackstone Griddle are here to satisfy your cravings. These tender and flavorful pork chops are marinated to perfection, making them an ideal choice for both camping adventures and weeknight dinners.
Embrace the Obsession
If you haven’t tried cooking on a Blackstone Products flat top grill, you’re missing out! It’s a game-changer. From succulent salmon and zucchini to mouthwatering Teriyaki Chicken Thighs and Chicken Tenders, this versatile grill has got you covered. And let’s not forget the juicy ribeyes and Brussel sprouts with bacon. But today, let’s focus on the amazing pork chops!
Why these Blackstone Pork Chops are Irresistible
Here’s why you’ll fall in love with these Blackstone Pork Chops:
- Budget-friendly: You can find affordable pork chops at places like Aldi’s. A package of 4 pork chops, weighing about 1.2 pounds, costs a little over $5.
- Paleo and low carb: This recipe features a Paleo pork marinade, making it an excellent choice for those looking for a healthy pork chop recipe.
- Quick and Easy: With a cooking time of under 10 minutes, this pork chop recipe is perfect for busy nights. Although it requires marinating, the cooking process itself is super quick!
Ingredients for Success
To make these delectable pork chops, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Paleo Pork Marinade: coconut aminos, avocado oil, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic cloves, coarse salt, black pepper
- Pork Chops: Center-cut pork chops work best. You’ll need around 4 chops, weighing about 1.2 pounds in total.
Tips & Tricks for Juicy Pork Chops
Here are some key tips to ensure your pork chops turn out tender and juicy:
- Marinade is a must: Don’t rush through the marinade process. Allowing the pork chops to marinate for at least an hour helps seal in the moisture and infuse them with extra flavor.
- Cook hot and fast: Searing the pork chops on medium-high heat not only gives them a delightful caramelized flavor but also helps retain their juiciness.
- Don’t overcook: To ensure perfectly cooked pork chops, use a meat thermometer to measure their internal temperature. As soon as they reach 145F, remove them from the grill. The edges should be a beautiful golden brown.
The Right Tools for the Job
If you want to replicate this easy recipe, consider using one of these griddles:
- 22″ portable tabletop flat griddle grill station: Perfect for those who love the RV travel life!
- Blackstone Adventure Ready 2-Burner 28″ Outdoor Griddle: A great option for outdoor cooking enthusiasts.
Cooking the Perfect Blackstone Pork Chops
Now, let’s dive into the cooking process:
- Prepare the pork chop marinade: Combine all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Marinate the pork chops: Place the pork chops in a large baggie or casserole dish, and pour the marinade over them. Massage the marinade into the pork chops, ensuring they are completely covered. Let them marinate in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours (up to 12 hours for maximum flavor).
- Fire up the Blackstone Griddle: Heat the Blackstone Griddle over medium-high heat.
- Cook the pork chops: Once the griddle is hot, add the marinated pork chops (including the marinade) to the griddle. Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145F. Don’t worry if the edges get nicely caramelized—it’s all part of the flavor!
- Rest and enjoy: Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before cutting into them. This resting period will ensure they retain their juiciness.
Make the marinade
Place pork chops in a baggie
Marinate the pork chops
Grill the pork chops
Flip the pork chops – nice and caramelized
Let the pork chops rest
Stovetop Directions for Non-Blackstone Users
No Blackstone Grill? No problem! You can still enjoy these delicious pork chops using a cast iron skillet or grill pan. Here’s how:
- Prepare the pork chop marinade and marinate the pork chops for at least 1 hour.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and all the marinade to the skillet. Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side (until the pork chop starts to caramelize), until done.
Substitutions for Personalized Flavors
Feel free to customize the recipe with these substitutions:
- Coconut aminos: Substitute with soy sauce or tamari.
- Honey: Use maple syrup or brown sugar as alternatives.
- Avocado oil: While avocado oil is preferred, you can also use olive oil. Just be cautious about reducing the heat due to the lower smoke point.
- Pork chops: If you prefer thicker pork chops, bone-in chops, or pork loin chops, go for it! Just remember to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Pork Marinade: If you don’t want to make your own marinade, you can use store-bought options like Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce or Primal Kitchen’s no soy teriyaki sauce. You can even try a balsamic vinegar-based marinade!
Wondering what to serve with these Blackstone Pork Chops? Here are some suggestions:
- Asparagus: Pair your pork chops with grilled asparagus, air-fried asparagus, or try these Roasted Garlic Parmesan Asparagus in the oven.
- Mashed Cauliflower or Sweet Potatoes: Choose based on your carb preferences.
- Blackstone Side Dishes: Complete your all-Blackstone Dinner with these delightful side dishes.
- Green Salad: For a lighter option, serve your griddled pork chops with a fresh green salad.
Store and Reheat with Ease
If you have leftovers, here’s how to store and reheat your pork chops:
- Storage: Place the pork chops in a glass airtight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Reheating: Microwave smaller pork chops for 45-60 seconds, or larger ones for 1.2-2 minutes. This will quickly bring them back to their delicious juiciness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are some other reader favorite recipes?
There are so many delicious recipes to explore! Keep reading, experimenting, and enjoying the wonderful world of cooking.
For more delightful recipes, cooking tips, and inspiration, visit Ekilove.
Now go ahead, fire up that Blackstone Griddle, and treat yourself to these incredible Pork Chops on the Blackstone Griddle. Your taste buds will thank you!