Are you craving a mouthwatering and flavorful beef brisket? Look no further than the air fryer! In this article, we’ll show you how to prepare the best-ever air fryer brisket that is perfect for roast dinners, holiday feasts, or a delicious warm beef sandwich.
Brisket In Air Fryer: A Brazilian Delight
If you’ve ever been to a Brazilian barbecue, you know how exciting it is to choose from a variety of meats. And among all the options, beef brisket is a standout. Its crispy and golden edges, paired with its juicy and flavorful center, make it a true delight. But what if you’re far from a Brazilian restaurant? Don’t worry, because with your air fryer, you can recreate that Brazilian-style brisket right at home.
Air Fryer Brisket Recipe
The Magic of Air-Fried Brisket
You might be wondering, what does air-fried brisket taste like? Well, it closely resembles brisket cooked on a rotisserie or barbecue. While it’s not the same as smoked brisket, it offers something even better. The air fryer adds a perfect crisp to the outside, enhancing the overall flavor and texture of the beef.
Pre-Order The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook Now!
Brisket Air Fryer Ingredients
To make this delicious air fryer brisket, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Brisket: Opt for high-quality butcher’s brisket for the best results. The size can vary depending on your air fryer’s capacity. In this recipe, we use a 1200g (2.6 lbs) brisket.
- Oil: Use a little extra virgin olive oil to smother the brisket and create a crispy crust.
- Seasoning: Don’t forget to season your brisket generously. We recommend adding salt, pepper, thyme, basil, parsley, and rosemary. To give it a Brazilian twist, you can even add garlic seasoning.
How to Cook Beef Brisket in the Air Fryer
Now, let’s dive into the cooking process. Follow these simple steps to achieve the perfect air fryer brisket:
- Prep: Start by loading your brisket into a tray and smothering it with oil and seasonings. This will create a delicious crust on the outside of the brisket.
- Cook: Place the brisket in the air fryer, making sure to push it down slightly to avoid burning the top. Air fry for 30 minutes at 180°C/360°F.
- Turn: When the air fryer beeps, turn the brisket over and cook for an additional 15 minutes at the same temperature.
- Rest: Allow the cooked brisket to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
How Long Does It Take To Air Fry A Brisket?
The air fryer brisket cook time is approximately 45 minutes. This includes turning the brisket after 30 minutes and ensures it is fully cooked. Remember, if you prefer your brisket well done or rare, you may need to adjust the cook times accordingly.
Enjoying Brisket In The Air Fryer
Once your air-fried brisket is ready, get ready to savor its deliciousness! There are many ways to enjoy it. Serve it as a roast beef dinner with air fryer roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings. Or, make it into delectable brisket sandwiches paired with a side of air-fried frozen French fries for a pub-grub experience. For any leftover brisket, try using it in casseroles, stews, soups, and more.
Listen To Air Fryer Brisket
If you want to learn more about air fryer cooking tips and recipes, check out our Podcast where we share exciting episodes about the magic of gadgets in the kitchen.
More Air Fryer Roast Beef Recipe Ideas
If you’re a fan of roast beef, we’ve got some more delightful recipes for you to try:
- Air Fryer Rump Roast
- Air Fryer Roast Beef
- Air Fryer Pot Roast
- Air Fryer Beef Wellington
Can’t make it now? Pin it for later!
If you’re too busy to try this mouthwatering air fryer brisket recipe now, don’t worry! Just pin this article for later and come back to it whenever you’re ready to indulge in juicy and crispy goodness.
Remember, with your air fryer and our easy-to-follow instructions, you can enjoy the most delicious, juicy, and crispy beef brisket right at home. Happy cooking!
Disclaimer: This article may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our full disclosure.