Get ready to revolutionize your breakfast routine! Say goodbye to your toaster and make way for the air fryer – the new king of toasting bagels. With this game-changing appliance, you can now enjoy perfectly toasted bagels right in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
As someone who cherishes breakfast time, I understand the value of quick and easy meals. These recipes are my go-to options when I’m short on time:
- Hard-boiled eggs or egg bites
- Meal prepped apple cinnamon oatmeal squares
- Coconut flour pancakes with a bowl of berries
- Low carb acai bowl
However, there are those mornings when nothing beats the simple pleasure of a delicious toasted bagel with cream cheese.
Now that I’ve discovered the wonders of my air fryer, my trusty toaster has taken a backseat. I’ve found a new method to make toasted bagels that is both convenient and efficient – using the air fryer!
How To Toast Bagels In The Air Fryer
Prepare to have your mornings transformed! Follow these 3 simple steps to achieve the perfect toasted bagel:
Take your favorite bagel and slice it evenly in half.
Place the bagel halves into the air fryer basket, cut side up.
Set the air fryer to 370°F (187°C) and toast for 3 minutes. For extra toastiness, you can add an additional minute or two according to your preference.
What To Serve With Toasted Bagels
The possibilities are endless when it comes to pairing your toasted bagels with delicious toppings and fillings. Here are some ideas to get you inspired:
- Go the classic route and smear on your favorite cream cheese. Personally, I love the combination of onion and chives, topped with a sprinkle of everything but the bagel seasoning. Not a fan of cream cheese? Check out this list of bagel spread ideas and find your perfect match.
- Create a glorious breakfast sandwich with air-fried bacon and cheese, crowned with a sunny-side-up egg. The runny yolk adds an irresistible touch!
For Lunch and Dinner:
- Embrace the deli-style and transform your bagels into a mouthwatering turkey sandwich. Add your favorite sandwich toppings for an extra burst of flavor. I’m personally excited to try making a PB+J sandwich using my homemade orange marmalade recipe – I’ll let you know how it goes!
- When craving pizza, think outside the box and turn your toasted bagels into a quick and easy homemade pizza base. No pita bread? No problem!
No matter how you choose to enjoy your bagels, make sure to toast them in the air fryer first for that unbeatable crispiness.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for air ‘fried’ bagels, get ready to explore a world of culinary delights with my other fantastic air fryer recipes. Here are a few that I can’t wait for you to try:
- Air Fryer Pillsbury Biscuits
- Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer French Toast
- Air Fryer Frozen Waffles
Don’t forget to check out these mouthwatering recipes as well:
- Raisin Baked Apples In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Roasted Figs
- Canned Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls In The Air Fryer
Discover the endless possibilities that the air fryer brings to your kitchen and embark on a culinary adventure with “Ekilove”!