These mouthwatering Blackstone Potatoes are not only easy to make, but they also disappear in no time. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a show-stopping side dish that will never get old. Blackstone Fried Potatoes are the perfect addition to any meal and are sure to impress your family and friends.
Once you try cooking potatoes on the Blackstone griddle, you may never want to cook them any other way! The process is incredibly easy, and the results are absolutely delicious. These potatoes are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside – a winning combination. Serve them alongside your favorite protein, and you’ll be in dinner bliss.
Ingredients for Making Potatoes on the Blackstone
To make these delectable Blackstone Potatoes, you’ll only need a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen:
- Baby Potatoes: If your potatoes are small, simply cut them in half. For larger potatoes, quarter them.
- Oil: I recommend using avocado oil on the Blackstone griddle due to its mild flavor and high smoke point. However, butter can also be used.
- Seasonings: Transform your potatoes from bland to flavorful with just garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Feel free to adjust the salt to your liking.
Tips, Tricks, and Variations
Here are some helpful tips and variations to enhance your Blackstone Potatoes:
- Adjust the cooking time: The cooking time may vary depending on the size of your potatoes. Make sure to adjust it accordingly. Your potatoes are done when a fork easily slides into them.
- No baby potatoes? No problem! You can use Yukon gold potatoes or red potatoes instead.
- Add a smoky flavor: For an extra touch of flavor, consider adding a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
- Breakfast potatoes: Want to enjoy these potatoes for breakfast? Simply dice them smaller and skip the garlic powder. Cook them on the griddle for about 15 minutes, and serve them alongside bacon and scrambled eggs. It’s a delightful start to your day!
While steak and potatoes are a classic combination, these Blackstone Potatoes complement any protein beautifully. Whether you’re grilling a filet, cooking steak with mushrooms, or indulging in BBQ chicken sandwiches, these potatoes will elevate your meal to new heights.
How to Make Blackstone Potatoes
Making these delicious potatoes on the Blackstone griddle is a breeze. Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat your Blackstone to 400°F. Make sure it’s at the right temperature using an infrared thermometer.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with avocado oil, garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Oil the griddle and add the seasoned potatoes.
- Cook them until they turn golden brown on the outside and become tender on the inside. This process should take approximately 20 minutes.
- Feel free to garnish with fresh herbs for a pop of color and added freshness.
Don’t Have a Blackstone? Try Pan-Fried Potatoes!
If you don’t have a Blackstone griddle, you can still enjoy delicious pan-fried potatoes. Simply follow these instructions:
- Heat a skillet on the stove to 400°F. The heat level will depend on your stove, so use an infrared thermometer to ensure the perfect temperature.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet and cook until they are fork-tender. If the potatoes start to brown too quickly, lower the temperature and continue cooking.
- With these easy steps, you’ll have pan-fried potatoes that are just as delicious as the Blackstone version.
If you happen to have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days. To elevate leftover potatoes, toss them with parmesan cheese and reheat them on a cookie sheet. This will create a delicious crust that makes them almost as crispy as they were when first cooked. Alternatively, you can simply reheat them in the microwave if you’re short on time.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for more delicious recipes and Blackstone inspiration, check out these recommendations:
- Chicken Quesadillas: Explore the world of quesadillas on your Blackstone griddle with this recipe.
- Ninja Foodi Grill Potatoes: For indoor cooking, these potatoes will satisfy your cravings.
- Cilantro Lime Slaw: Add a flavor-packed side dish to your Blackstone creations.
- Instant Pot Red Potato Salad: Try this addictive potato salad with an olive oil dressing.
- Blackstone Fried Rice: Turn your Blackstone griddle into a sizzling stir-fry station with this recipe.
- Blackstone Teriyaki Chicken: Treat your family to a mouthwatering teriyaki chicken dinner.
Remember, cooking is all about experimentation and finding what works best for you. So, fire up your Blackstone griddle, grab those potatoes, and get ready to create a side dish that will leave everyone craving for more!