We’ve spent countless hours perfecting the recipe for the crispiest Hashbrowns on Blackstone griddle! With our tips and tricks, you’ll be able to recreate the delicious hash browns from your favorite diners at home. Serve them with your preferred breakfast dishes and enjoy restaurant-quality flavor every time!
Hash browns are the ultimate companion for a variety of breakfast foods, and now you can easily make them on your Blackstone griddle. Whether you’re serving them alongside egg muffins, scrambled eggs and bacon, or even eggs benedict, these hash browns will elevate your breakfast experience. They’re crispy, flavorful, and rival those served at your favorite restaurants!
Next time you’re hosting guests for breakfast or planning a leisurely brunch, make sure to include these delicious hash browns on your menu. Not only are they incredibly easy to make, but they also add a touch of culinary perfection to any meal.
Cooking on a Blackstone griddle offers several advantages. It simplifies the clean-up process, keeps your kitchen mess-free, and most importantly, enhances the taste of your food. If you’re skeptical, just give our Blackstone cinnamon rolls a try and see for yourself!
Why You’ll Love Hashbrowns on Blackstone
- It only takes about 20 minutes to make eight hearty servings of crispy hashbrowns. Perfect for a quick breakfast!
- You only need 3 ingredients for this hash brown recipe. If you already have hashbrowns in your freezer, you probably have everything else you need.
- Hashbrowns pair well with various main dishes. This easy recipe complements any breakfast menu you have in mind.
Ingredients for Blackstone Hashbrowns
- Shredded hash browns: You can either purchase frozen hash browns from your local grocery store or shred fresh potatoes to make your own.
- Seasoned salt: Use your favorite seasoned salt or our tasty beef seasoning for added flavor.
- All-vegetable shortening or butter: Either of these options works perfectly for greasing the Blackstone before cooking. Salted or unsalted butter will do the trick.
How to Make Hashbrowns on Blackstone
- Preheat the Blackstone griddle to medium heat. Once hot, place 2 tablespoons of shortening or butter onto the griddle, allowing it to melt and evenly coat the surface.
- Divide the hash browns into 8 separate portions and place them on the greased griddle. Use a metal spatula to pat them down until they’re an even thickness.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt over each hash brown section. Let them cook undisturbed for 7-8 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
- Divide the remaining 2 tablespoons of shortening or butter evenly, placing them on top of each hash brown patty.
- Flip the patties over and cook for another 6-7 minutes until they’re golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately!
What to Serve with Hashbrowns on Blackstone
Hash browns on the Blackstone make the perfect simple side dish for easy breakfast casseroles like crescent roll breakfast casserole or biscuits and gravy overnight breakfast casserole. They also pair well with overnight breakfast enchiladas and the classic combination of biscuits and gravy. For a complete breakfast experience, serve them alongside an omelette made on the Blackstone!
How to Store Leftover Blackstone Hashbrowns
- Fridge: Store leftover hash brown patties in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Freezer: Place completely cooled Blackstone hashbrowns in an airtight container or freezer bag and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months. Allow them to thaw completely before reheating.
How to Reheat Hashbrowns
To reheat, you can use the microwave, oven, or stove top until the hash browns are warmed through. It’s that simple!
What Temperature Should Hashbrowns Be Cooked At?
Heat your Blackstone griddle to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can test the temperature with an infrared thermometer, or if you don’t have one, medium heat will work just fine. Just ensure that the griddle isn’t too hot, as you don’t want the outside of the hash browns to burn before they’re cooked all the way through.
Can I Add Meat to Blackstone Hashbrowns?
Absolutely! Feel free to add breakfast sausage, bacon, or any other meat of your choice. Additionally, if you’re looking for an all-in-one breakfast solution, check out our hash brown omelette on Blackstone. It combines ham, egg, cheese, and tasty hashbrowns into a delightful dish!
We hope you love these super easy and incredibly crispy hashbrowns on Blackstone. Cooking breakfast on the Blackstone griddle is an absolute blast!
More Blackstone Recipes You’ll Love
- Need a recipe for perfect light and fluffy pancakes? Check out our incredibly simple recipe for Blackstone Pancakes.
- Give taco night a refreshing change and try our Easy Blackstone Steak Fajitas for dinner!
- Indulge your sweet tooth in the morning with our Blackstone French Toast, a delicious treat that proves a sweet tooth can be satisfied at any time of day.
- Craving a mouthwatering burger? Our Homemade Smash Burgers are just as good, if not better, than those you’d find at a classic diner. They’re perfect for your next cookout!
Remember, for more scrumptious recipes and cooking inspiration, visit Ekilove, your ultimate source for all things food-related. Happy cooking!