Do you have a soft spot for Tyson Chicken Fries? Imagine savoring these mouthwatering frozen delights, perfectly crispy and cooked to perfection in an air fryer. Well, today we’re going to show you exactly how to achieve that! Not only is it super easy to air fry Tyson chicken fries, but you can also use this method with any of your favorite chicken fry brands.
Why Another Fries Recipe?
I know what you might be thinking – “Not another fries recipe!” As an air fryer enthusiast, we have shared countless ways to enjoy fries in the air fryer. From spicy Cajun fries to classic potato chips and even frozen sweet potato fries, we’ve covered it all. We’ve even taken it a step further with air fryer veggie fries made from carrots, zucchini, and sweet potatoes. Trust me, they’re absolutely delicious when paired with juicy air fryer rotisserie chicken.
But today, we’re introducing a new member to the air fryer fries family – Tyson chicken fries. They are undoubtedly one of the best breaded foods to cook in the air fryer, right up there with air fryer KFC chicken. Stock up on Tyson chicken fries when they’re on special, and you’ll always have an effortless air fryer appetizer on hand.
What Are Chicken Fries, Anyway?
Chicken fries are chicken strips that are shaped like French fries. They’re perfect for dipping in your favorite sauce and, thanks to their size, they come out incredibly crispy. While Burger King is most commonly associated with chicken fries (after launching their chicken fries range in 2005), Tyson also offers delightful chicken fries that you can conveniently stock in your freezer.
Can You Air Fry Chicken Instead of Deep Frying?
Absolutely! Not only can you air fry chicken fries, but you can also air fry homemade chicken nuggets or even keep it simple with air fryer chicken breast. Air frying reduces the calorie content compared to deep frying. The smaller size of breaded food in the air fryer ensures better cooking and a satisfying crispy crunch. If you’re aiming for that perfect crisp, Tyson chicken fries in the air fryer are your best bet.
Cooking Tyson Chicken Fries in the Air Fryer
Here’s what you’ll need to cook Tyson chicken fries in the air fryer:
- Chicken: Anytizer chicken fries are our top recommendation, but any chicken fries brand will work well!
- (Optional) Olive Oil Spray: For extra crispiness, spray the tops of the chicken fries with some olive oil and air fry for a couple of minutes at the highest setting (usually 200°C/400°F).
Now, let’s get cooking!
- Load: Place your frozen chicken fries in a single layer in the air fryer basket to ensure they become nice and crispy.
- Cook: Air fry the Tyson chicken fries for 8 minutes at 170°C/340°F, or until they reach your desired level of crispiness.
- Serve: Once cooked, serve your Tyson Anytizer chicken fries with your favorite sauces and enjoy every bite!
How Long to Cook Tyson Chicken Fries?
Cooking time for Tyson chicken fries in the air fryer is just 8 minutes. Due to their smaller size, chicken fries don’t require as much cooking time as other frozen foods in the air fryer. Remember to use a medium temperature to achieve that perfect crunch.
Join the Air Fryer Revolution!
If you’re new to the air fryer and want to explore more amazing recipes, join our free air fryer mini-course. In just 5 days, we’ll teach you the basics of air frying like a pro. Plus, don’t miss out on our extensive collection of 30 bucket list-worthy air fryer recipes. Simply click here or on the banner above for instant access.
Discover More Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Recipes
If you’re craving more mouthwatering air fryer chicken recipes, look no further! We’ve got you covered with these frozen favorites:
- Air Fryer Frozen Whole Chicken
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Pot Pie
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Fingers
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Breasts
Experience the Magic of Air Fryer Frozen Food
Take your air fryer journey one step further with these irresistible frozen treats:
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Strips
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
For over 10 years, we’ve been perfecting the art of air frying. Join us on our culinary adventures with over 600 tried and tested everyday air fryer recipes!
Remember, this guide to cooking chicken fries in the air fryer is an updated post from 2020, originally shared on Recipe This. Make sure to subscribe to the Recipe This newsletter and claim your FREE VIP Pass. Gain access to our latest recipes, request your favorites, and receive free mini-courses, air fryer ebooks, useful cook time charts, and so much more!
Can’t try it now? Don’t worry, save it for later!