Who doesn’t love warm, soft pretzels? Whether you’re craving a simple snack or an appetizer for a gathering, frozen pretzels in the air fryer are the way to go. In just 3 minutes, you can have perfectly cooked pretzels that are hot, soft, and irresistibly delicious. Say goodbye to chewy microwave pretzels and lengthy oven baking times – the air fryer is the secret to achieving pretzel perfection!
How to Make Frozen Pretzels in the Air Fryer
This super simple method requires just a box of your favorite frozen soft pretzels, the included salt, and a little water. Here’s how it’s done:
- Remove the pretzels from the packaging and place them in the air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your basket, you can fit about 3-4 pretzels.
- Brush the tops of the pretzels with water and sprinkle on salt if desired.
- Cook at 320 degrees F for approximately 3 minutes. Keep in mind that cook times may vary depending on the brand of pretzels and your specific air fryer model.
- Carefully remove the pretzels from the basket using silicone tongs or any utensil that won’t scratch the basket.
- Serve the pretzels warm and enjoy!
How to Make Frozen Pretzel Bites in the Air Fryer
If you prefer bite-sized pretzels, you can easily make frozen pretzel bites using the same method mentioned above. Just heat them at 320 degrees F for 3 minutes and voila!
How to Reheat Pretzels in the Air Fryer
In case you have leftovers or need to reheat pretzels, simply place them back in the air fryer basket and cook at 320 degrees F for 1-2 minutes. This will restore their warmth and tasty texture.
Tips for Perfect Air Fryer Pretzels
- Each air fryer may cook slightly differently, so you may need to adjust the cook time by 1-2 minutes.
- Avoid stacking the pretzels on top of each other while cooking to ensure even cooking and perfect texture.
- If you want to reduce sodium, feel free to skip the salt.
- Want to make cinnamon sugar soft pretzels? Lightly brush the tops of the pretzels with olive or coconut oil, then sprinkle on a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Soft Pretzel Dip Ideas
While these pretzels are delicious on their own with a sprinkle of salt, dipping them in a flavorful sauce takes them to the next level. Here are some tasty dip ideas to try:
- Nacho cheese
- Beer cheese
- Honey mustard
- Ground mustard
- Knorr spinach dip
- French onion dip
- Powdered sugar glaze
What Air Fryer to Use?
While there are plenty of air fryer brands on the market, I’ve been using a Cosori for over a year and it has proven to be reliable and efficient. If you’re considering purchasing one, you can read my full Cosori review to see if it suits your family’s needs. Other recommended models include:
- OMORC: This larger machine features a 7.6 quart basket, comes with a recipe book and rack, and has received great reviews.
- Instant Vortex: With a 6-quart capacity and 4-in-1 functionality, this air fryer is both user-friendly and budget-friendly.
- Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven: If you prefer a toaster oven version with a larger capacity and additional functions like dehydrating, this model is worth considering.
More Quick Air Fryer Recipes
If you’re looking for more delicious air fryer recipes, here are some quick and satisfying ideas to try:
- Air fryer cookies
- Air fryer frozen popcorn shrimp
- Air fryer frozen chicken patties
- Air fryer frozen egg rolls
- Air fryer frozen okra
More Recipes You Will Love
Expand your culinary repertoire with these delectable recipes:
- Homemade White Gravy
- Lipton Onion Soup Mix Meatloaf
- Air Fry Pork Loin
For more inspiration and recipes, don’t forget to join our Easy Air Fryer Recipe Facebook group. It’s a fantastic community to share your experiences and discover new culinary adventures. Happy air frying!