Sharing is caring!
Do you love the sweet and gooey goodness of s’mores? It’s the classic summertime treat – but what if you could enjoy it all year round? You can, with air fryer s’mores. Making this delicious dessert has never been easier. In just a few minutes, you can have a warm, melty, and delicious treat ready to eat. With this how to make s’mores in your air fryer guide, you’ll learn how to make s’mores using an air fryer, plus some tips and tricks to making sure you create the perfect dessert every time. So get your marshmallows, chocolate bars, and graham crackers ready, and let’s get to making some homemade s’mores!
Chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker are the ultimate dessert. I make s’mores in the air fryer a lot for a family treat. Follow along below on how to make easy delicious air fryer smores and you can even use Reese’s Peanut Butter cups!
S’mores in Air Fryer
Whether a midnight snack or party treat these s’mores come together in minutes.
What Type of Chocolate to Use For S’mores
The beauty of the recipe is you can be as creative as you want. Use a classic Hershey bar, or opt for something different.
- Hershey Bar – plain, with almonds, etc
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Other thinner candy bars
- Or slather on Nutella in replace of chocolate
Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels
You can make s’mores in so many different ways. I love the classic version but feel free to play around. Make a s’mores bar with all the fixings from sprinkles to candy.
How Many Chocolate Bars Do You Need For S’mores
You can expect each person to eat 1-2 s’mores. I break my graham crackers in half so each s’more is one full graham cracker, ½ candy bar, and marshmallow. So if your guests eat 2 s’mores that’s 1 full candy bar per person.
Can I Cook S’mores in Oven if I Don’t Have Air Fryer
Yes! These can be made in the oven if you don’t have an air fryer. Just ensure you use aluminum foil to prevent spills in your oven.
How To Make Air Fryer S’Mores
- Graham Crackers broken in half
- Hershey bars, broken into pieces equal in size to your graham crackers
- Place Graham cracker halves in the bottom of the air fryer basket/tray.
- Place a marshmallow on top of each graham cracker half
- Air Fry at 390 degrees for about 7-8 minutes until your marshmallow starts to crisp up. (Depending on your air fryer, your cook time may be as little as 4 minutes, please start checking at the 4-minute mark.)
- Remove carefully, place a chocolate bar on top of the marshmallow and place a graham cracker on top. Push down gently. Serve immediately.
Do S’mores Store Well
No. You will only want to make as many s’mores as you plan to eat. S’mores will become soggy and won’t store in the fridge or on the counter.
When To Make S’mores
- After school snack
- Midnight treat
- Cool fall night you want to sit outdoors
- Camping in backyard
And any other occasion that you get a craving.
What Size Marshmallows Are Best for Indoor S’mores
I buy large size marshmallows. I find the mini marshmallows are harder to keep on and in place on the chocolate and graham crackers.
You can actually now buy chocolate stuffed marshmallows. I saw a commercial for them. They are meant for s’mores. I am excited to give them a try.
If you love S’mores you will want to try my delicious Instant Pot S’mores dump cake. You should also check out my air fryer Oreos.
- S’mores Bark
- Air Fryer Mini S’mores Pie
- S’More Bars
- Halloween S’mores
- Easy S’mores Cookies
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
Sharing is caring!