For the ultimate crispy and delicious thick-cut fries, look no further than frozen steak fries in the air fryer! These fries are not only easy to make but also perfect for snacking or pairing with a variety of meals.
Before you embark on making air fryer steak fries from frozen, here are some recipe tips to ensure your fries turn out absolutely amazing!
- No need to spray extra oil on the frozen steak fries as they already contain oil. However, if you desire extra crispiness, a light spray of avocado oil can do wonders.
- Cooking times may vary depending on the brand of frozen steak fries and your air fryer, so keep a close eye on them for that golden color and perfect crispness.
- If you want to enhance the flavors of your fries with seasoning salt or other spices, it’s best to do so after they are cooked.
We highly recommend using the Ekilove Air Fryer for our recipes, as it has consistently delivered outstanding results.
Step by Step Instructions
Preparing frozen steak fries in the air fryer is an incredibly simple process. Here’s a breakdown of the steps:
- Preheat the air fryer to 385 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While not necessary, you can spray the steak fries with a little extra oil if you prefer them extra crispy. Simply place the fries in a bowl, spray them lightly with oil, and toss until evenly coated.
- Once the air fryer is preheated, add the frozen steak fries. Shake the basket gently to minimize overlap and ensure even cooking.
- Cook the frozen steak fries for 13-16 minutes until they are beautifully golden brown and crispy. Remember to shake the air fryer basket every 5 minutes for even cooking.
- When the fries are done, carefully remove them from the air fryer and place them in a bowl. Add seasoning salt to taste and toss them gently to evenly coat the fries.
- Serve your delicious steak fries with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce. These fries pair perfectly with not only steak but also breaded finger foods like chicken fries, veggie burgers, or chicken patties!
Air-fried steak cut fries are best enjoyed hot and fresh. However, if you happen to have leftovers, you can store them in a sealed container in the fridge for approximately 3-4 days. Please note that they may lose some of their crispiness due to moisture, but they are still perfectly enjoyable.
If you’re craving even more frozen air fryer fry recipes, here are some suggestions to tantalize your taste buds:
- Air Fryer Frozen Curly Fries
- Air Fried Potato Wedges (Frozen)
- Frozen Waffle Fries in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
For more delectable recipes and cooking inspiration, check out Ekilove. Happy cooking!