If you’re craving the crispy goodness of Arby’s Curly Fries but want a healthier alternative, look no further! With the help of an air fryer, you can have deliciously crunchy curly fries in just minutes. Not only are they quick and easy to make, but they also pair perfectly with your favorite burgers, chicken tenders, or grilled proteins. Here’s how to make Arby’s Curly Fries in the air fryer.
Cooking Perfect Arby’s Curly French Fries in the Air Fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating function, no worries! Simply set it to 400°F (200°C) and let it run for 5 minutes.
- Place the frozen Arby’s Curly Fries in the air fryer. Drizzle them with a little olive oil for extra crispiness and sprinkle with salt for added flavor.
- If you’re using a basket air fryer, give the basket a shake every now and then to ensure even cooking. For oven air fryers, use tongs to flip the fries over halfway through the cooking process.
Tips for Cooking Arby’s Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
- Don’t overcrowd your air fryer basket. Proper air circulation is crucial for achieving crispy results.
- Adjust cooking time based on your specific air fryer model. Keep an eye on the fries during cooking and make necessary adjustments.
- No need to defrost the curly fries beforehand. Cooking them straight from frozen ensures they retain their texture.
- For extra crispy fries, toss them generously with olive oil before cooking.
- Feel free to season your fries both before and after cooking to suit your taste preferences.
How Long Should You Air Fry Arby’s Curly Fries?
In general, cooking Arby’s Curly Fries at 400°F (200°C) for about 10 minutes should give you perfectly crispy results. Remember to shake or toss them halfway through cooking for even browning. If you’re cooking a larger batch, it’s best to cook them in smaller batches to ensure they cook evenly. If needed, air fry them for an additional 1 to 4 minutes until they reach the desired golden crispiness.
Do I Need to Defrost Arby’s Curly Fries Before Air Frying Them?
No, you don’t need to defrost the curly fries before air frying them. Cooking them straight from frozen ensures they maintain their shape and texture. Plus, thawing them beforehand can lead to a less crispy outcome and unwanted greasiness.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Arby’s Curly Fries?
Arby’s Curly Fries pair perfectly with a variety of condiments, such as:
- Alfredo Sauce
- Curry, Curry Ketchup, Curry Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Hot or Chili Sauce
- Yum Yum Sauce
- Salad Cream
- Honey Mustard
- Bearnaise Sauce
- Tartar Sauce
So, grab your air fryer and whip up a batch of these irresistible curly fries to complement your favorite meals. Enjoy the crispy satisfaction without the guilt!
For more delicious recipes and cooking inspiration, visit Ekilove.